It’s all about convenience: When you’re about to set sail, or returning from a voyage, the less driving and moving around you have to do, the better. That’s why choosing the most convenient of the Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotels is so essential.
Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel is the preferred Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotel, before or after a cruise. We are just minutes from the Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port and the airport, and we are directly on the beach, something most area hotels cannot boast. We’re also very close to downtown Fort Lauderdale, to galleries, and to fantastic restaurants.
- Make your travel as stress-free as possible. Stay with us the night before your cruise and wake up to enjoy complimentary breakfast when booking our Cruise Package (above). Our convenient location makes us the ideal choice among Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port Hotels.
- Board the ship as early as possible on departure day.
- Take a ship tour, or ask for a deck plan to familiarize yourself with the ship.
- Make reservations for shore excursions early, before the good activities fill up.
- Take advantage of opportunities to sit at large tables for dinner and get to know some fellow cruisers.
- Relax – don’t feel like you have to have something scheduled every second of the day.
- Read the daily publication provided with the agenda of activities that the ship will be offering each day.
- Synchronize your watch to the ship’s time so you never miss the boat when you are exploring a port.
- Don’t forget to pack Dramamine or other medications to help in the case of motion sickness.
- Avoid stress upon your return by staying with us. Enjoy a restful night before heading home from your vacation.